Website / E Commerce Manager
British luxury company
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading British luxury company, selling across the world. They are a small but fast-growing company, at a highly-exciting stage of an ambitious growth curve. This role therefore requires both a disciplined and structured work style, with an ability to plan and deliver projects and activities end to end, but also the ability to multitask effectively, and to think & deliver quickly!
Looking for a proactive, hands-on Website Manager / eComm Manager / Webmaster with demonstrable Shopify skills and a “can-do”, solutions-focused attitude.
Preferred Shopify credentials should include page builds and optimisations, data maintenance and management, merchandising management, multicurrency D2C familiarity
Shopify app/plug-in experience, and 3rd party platform API connections experience.
The ideal candidate will also have tangible experience of email campaign builds, execution and reporting using one or more MA or ESP platforms – and a solid familiarity with CRM activities across multiple online channels.
This is a pivotal role within the business, responsible for managing both day-to-day tasks for .com websites, and longer-term UX initiatives with the support of in-house developers and external agencies.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
Building, maintaining and optimising PDPs, Category Pages, Campaign Pages and other Landing Pages
Merchandising Homepage, existing & new Category Pages with a Cross-Selling mindset
Managing and optimising on-site search functionality, UX and performance
Managing and monitoring D2C/Cart & Checkout functionality and UX
Managing and monitoring customer Account functionality and UX
Understanding, maintaining and optimising product and customer data within Shopify and across integrated/connected platforms
Co-developing and managing a rolling website testing & reporting framework for UX and Content
Executing all Website Management tasks across 3 current website locales, and supporting the planning and deployment of new locales in the future
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
Collaboratively researching/proposing/planning site functionality and UX improvements
Developing coherent development briefs for internal and external suppliers
Project managing new & ongoing development projects on a day-to-day basis
Building and deploying ad hoc / one-off email broadcasts with supplied HTML & other assets
Building, deploying and maintaining automated / triggered emails with supplied HTML & other assets
Collaboratively building targeted audiences for both ad hoc and automated email activities
Monitoring and managing email performance with internal and external suppliers and colleagues
Strongly supporting wider CRM data capture activities and cross-channel journey planning
• Significant, hands-on experience of Shopify platform and associated apps
• Demonstrable experience of front end merchandising using data-driven logic and commercial awareness
• Demonstrable experience of/active involvement in website development project management
• Demonstrable experience of building and executing email campaigns
• Demonstrable understanding of CRM journey planning, data management, and reporting
• Familiarity with HTML a plus
• Confident user of MS Office (esp. Powerpoint & Excel)
• Strong communication, collaboration and organisational skills
• Motivated to find solutions by maximising the use of existing resources and tools
• A keen interest in digital/E-Commerce trends and a passion for improving user experience