We have an exciting role with a Higher Education institution as Head of Acquisition Marketing.
The Head of Acquisition Marketing is a pivotal role to enable the Organisation to achieve its ambitious student recruitment targets.
You will be accountable for developing, implementing and managing the Acquisition strategy and team.
Bringing creativity, flair, innovation and a comprehensive understanding of the levers that will drive a change in student acquisition
You will be responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive marketing plan and strategy that will help the Organisation to achieve its recruitment targets.
The Head of Acquisition Marketing must have an established background in strategic and demand generation marketing with a track-record in delivering successful integrated campaigns that deliver value for money and ROI.
- Strategically lead the Acquisition Marketing Team to deliver a great applicant experience
- Accountable for the production and delivery of a strategic marketing plan for acquisition of students
- To support the development and formulation of policy and procedures governing the admission of students
- Work closely with the Head of Insight to drive strategic recommendations for future portfolio, tariff and fee setting across all student segments.
- Work with colleagues across Marketing & Communications to produce and execute an integrated strategy and frictionless customer journey
- Work with the Senior Management of all schools to ensure an integrated approach to student recruitment
- Drive significant improvements to the communications throughout the student recruitment and admissions journey
- Develop and embed a deep level of understanding of customer insight & segmentation
- Accountable for the partnership and performance of the University’s marketing & media agencies in delivering a marketing plan to achieve our targets
- Champion change and drive forward new standards of innovative acquisition to expand the University’s reach in the UK
- To provide inspirational leadership and act as a role model for the department and institution in all interactions and engagements.
- To operationally manage the Acquisition Team ensuring best practice and efficient use of resources, including carrying out appraisals and reviews, identifying training needs, dealing with people management issues arising within the team.
- Ability to coordinate and lead and inspire large teams and resources to deliver complex projects successfully.
- Extensive experience of delivering successful acquisition marketing strategies
- Extensive experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns with a strong focus on digital and CRM
- Project management relating to complex and large-scale communications projects and/or campaigns.
- Managing third party suppliers to deliver against priorities and plans
- Leading teams to deliver against tight deadlines, competing priorities and on budget.
- Experience of managing significant budgets with a focus on value for money and ROI
- Experience working within a complex organisation managing senior level stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrable experience of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Must have Degree or equivalent experience and a Communications/marketing qualification (e.g.CIM, CIPR).
- Desirable experience in Understanding of ‘youth’ marketing and understanding of the admissions and recruitment process within Higher Education