There are 5 key things to know about Headliners:
- We specialise in digital and marketing recruitment.
- We have an extremely high placement rate.
- “Difficult to find” candidates and “hard to fill” roles are our speciality.
- Quality not quantity is our mantra for shortlists.
- Clients of Headliners use us again and again because we get results.
Trusted by hundreds of professionals:
Recruitment Options available include…
Each recruitment assignment is a new approach started afresh. Depending on the task a bespoke approach may include:
Full time, part-time, project staff
Temporary/interim or permanent
Your choice to payroll candidate, or not
Direct assignments or through a master vendor scheme.
Quality not quantity is our mantra for shortlists. Clients of Headliners use us again and again because we get results.
We really try to work with clients and candidates exactly as we’d want to be treated in their position – and our standards are high!
We are always determined to find great candidates for each job, and never give up until a position is filled, maybe that’s why we have a high success rate!
Our candidates are vital to providing you successful shortlists.
We work tremendously hard to identify and nurture candidates from a wide range of sources:
- Headliners database
- Job boards, specialist & mainstream
- Networking events
- Social media
- Press advertising
- Referrals & recommendations
- Headliners website
- Talent banks
- The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM)
Headliners is proud to be a long standing member of TEAM, the UK wide network of 600+ independent employment agencies. Through the TEAM network we can assist clients, in conjunction with our TEAM partners, with sourcing candidates for any role, in any discipline – please ask for details.
Roles we Recruit
As specialist marketing recruiters Headliners manages assignments across every marketing discipline, within all key sectors and industries.
- Digital marketing
- Content Management
- Online Marketing
- SEO /PPC /SEM
- Website development/management
- Marketing Communications
- Internal/Employee Communications
- ATL, BTL and thru the line marcomms
- Brand Management
- Channel Marketing
- Partner Marketing
- Product development & product marketing
- UX / UI
- CRM / Customer Relationship Marketing
- Direct marketing
- Acquisition Marketing
- Retention Marketing
- Event Management
- Market research & analysis
- Marketing Operations
- PR / Public relations
- Strategic marketing
- Website development/management
- IT /Telecoms
- Digital Media
- Business services
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Domestic appliances
- Online gaming
The process for each permanent appointment varies by client and position. We will adapt to fit your requirements and we’re here to manage:
- Identification of suitable candidates – quality not quantity!
- Assessing candidate interest in the given job opportunity
- Making sure the basics are right – money, location, availability, entitlement to work in UK
- Assessing candidate suitability via telephone, face to face, skype interviews
- Shortlisting candidates for clients
- Arranging interviews – as many stages as you wish
- Managing feedback between client and candidates throughout the process
- Reference and visa checking
- Job offers and candidate liaison prior to starting
- Supporting the initial settling-in period
We also offer further Client Support services.
Should you consider interim as a staffing alternative? We also offer a full interim recruitment service – see below.
For maximum flexibility consider interim marketing placements – from 3 months to 2 years. Headliners has 15+ years of supplying high calibre interim marketers. Temporary execs or interim management can offer you:
- Control over your costs in uncertain times
- Access to marketing and digital skills without long term commitment
- Tap into specialist skills for key projects
- “Try before you buy” – see potential recruits on the job
- Cover for maternity leave, holidays, jury service, long term staff absences
- Marketing resources available speedily – within a week if required.
Headliners can provide a range of support services – all tailored to marketing candidates specifically.
- Salary benchmarking
- Job description reviews
- Short lists of candidates
- Recruitment market information
- Reference checking
- Employment, HR and legislative updates
- Job scoping
A word from our current customers
Send us a brief
Get the ball rolling immediately and brief us on your recruitment requirements. Alternatively, please feel free to give us a call on 01189 123 100 – we’d love to hear from you and discuss your individual needs.