We have an exciting autonomous role with an award-winning cosmetic medical clinic for a Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll take the lead on Digital Marketing for the company , planning and managing the digital new client strategy for the business . A key part of the role is understanding how to rank well locally and win new clients geographically
- Effectively manage all website content with regular updates and copywriting including blogs, customer reviews / feedback and PR updates
- Facilitate new client acquisition through social media, google advertising, digital display and the website
- Monitor web analytics to assess engagement and ROI
- Helping to activate marketing plans at local clinic level using ‘digital’ channels where appropriate eg: email, blogs, paid advertising.
- Responsible for showcasing and maximising client reviews and how these are used to improve SEO and client acquisition.
- Effective campaign management – specifically email, text messaging, direct mail and social media to drive sales and support in clinic events and activities
- Ability to manage a diverse range of marketing projects where required.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with creative / digital agencies, and internal colleagues where required.
- Produce branded promotional materials for the business and create and oversee promotional events.
- Ensuring that at all times the brand is represented in a consistent manner, faithful to brand imagery, tone and voice
- Update marketing plan, status reports and monthly KPIs · To work within an agreed marketing budget
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
Experience – Essential
- Demonstrable experience in new lead acquisition using digital channels with clear demonstration of ROI / KPIS.
- Experience with WordPress (or similar) and marketing automation systems
- Experience of user experience, methodologies and project management experience.
- Experience managing digital agencies, managing deadlines and budgets.
- Social media planning, strategy and the role this plays in an overall marketing strategy.
- Ability to work cross functionally – strong team player and willing to chip in when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a creative thinker, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with design tools such as Canva
- A strong leader confident in their own ability, uses their initiative and takes proactive action; not afraid to take smart risks.
Experience – Desirable
- Knowledge of loyalty and retention schemes.
- Offline print, design, photography and branding knowledge.
- Knowledge of Shopify is also desirable
- Minimum further educational qualification or relevant experience – degree in Marketing or equivalent would be desirable.
- Knowledge of working in the beauty/pharma/healthcare industry or in a similar service led business. Qualifications from a science/beauty background would be advantageous.
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in a multi-site organisation