By accessing the website at http://www.headlinersgroup.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Headliners Group’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Headliners Group’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Headliners Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Headliners Group’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Headliners Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Headliners Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Headliners Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Headliners Group’s website, even if Headliners Group or a Headliners Group authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Headliners Group’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Headliners Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Headliners Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Headliners Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Headliners Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Headliners Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Headliners Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Headliners Recruitment Limited (Headliners) is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to be introduced 25th May 2018.
For the purposes of data and personal privacy Headliners Recruitment Ltd is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our services and when registering as a candidate or client.
Our full postal address is: –
Headliners Recruitment Limited
Albany House, 14 Shute End, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1BJ
Telephone Number: 01189 123 100
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Headliners may collect your personal and sensitive personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, contact details, e-mail address and sensitive personal information obtained from your CV or other documents whilst we provide recruitment assistance to you.
How do we use your information?
We will use the data you have supplied primarily to help you explore new job opportunities or recruitment new personnel.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following reasons: –
- To contact you about job opportunities that we believe you may be interested in.
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website as a client or candidate.
- Internal record-keeping, in particular to maintain database of active jobseekers and undertake a payroll function for placed candidates.
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role. We will obtain consent before presenting your details to a client.
- To enable you to register with Headliners, submit your CV for job applications, to apply for specific roles or to subscribe to our job alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To send you information regarding suitable candidates for jobs where you have asked us to provide recruitment support.
- Where you have consented, we may advise you of any updates to our service or relevant promotions. Where we do so you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from receiving any further communications from us.
- Very occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to improve our services, including the Headliners website, to suit your requirements more closely.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
- To third parties where they provide services that we, or our client, require within the recruitment process including references, qualifications and criminal references checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties will comply with similar levels of protection, privacy and confidentiality as Headliners Recruitment Limited.
- To trusted third parties who perform functions or provide services on our behalf , such as payroll, accountancy, IT support. These third parties will comply with similar levels of protection, privacy and confidentiality as Headliners Recruitment Limited.
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory eg HMRC, or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
Please note we will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Retention of information
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes if you have been a candidate or client.
If you have not been in touch with Headliners within the last year to confirm that you wish us to continue in our efforts to provide recruitment services to you we will erase your personal data from our database.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We undertake regular scans of our website and computer held information to ensure your data is safe.
Links to other websites
Your rights to your information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where Headliners Recruitment Limited is the data controller you are entitled to the following (subject to some legal exemptions): –
- Request a copy of the personal information where you are the data subject
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased
- to request restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to our processing your personal data
If you wish to see more information on your rights regarding personal data please visit the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you would like a copy please submit your request in writing to: –
Amanda Doodney, Office Manager,
Headliners Recruitment Ltd
14 Shute End
If you have any questions about this policy or about your personal information the please contact Headliners Recruitment Limited by post at the above address, by phone on 01189 123 100 or by email via email@example.com.